This package is perfect for teens who learn best working with their peers.
- A 15–minute consultation (by group or individually) to review the process and assessment. This is useful because many teens haven’t taken an assessment before or they haven’t taken one that is so individualized and comprehensive. We want to make sure your teen is set up for success from the start of this coaching program.
- Access to complete the Harrison Work Preferences Questionnaire. The questionnaire takes about 20 minutes to complete and the results are immediate. The data will save you the time and money of researching on your own.
- Access to their personal Career Navigator Portal, and 13 reports including:
- A Your Greatest Strengths report which provides an ego boost for your teen by highlighting what they do best. This report is a great help with writing college essays. Students can use the report data in their essay and support the statements with real examples. That’s priceless!
- A Career Development report that outlines your child’s overall career strengths and potential areas that might derail their career success. It suggests tasks and work environments, provides insights into interpersonal skills, and highlights motivational factors.
- A Career Options report that matches your teen’s natural abilities with the traits needed to be successful in many different jobs and industries. This is where you and your teen may struggle doing this on your own because your talks about their interests are subjective. This report provides objective data that has been proven to be accurate for thousands of people.
- Career Enjoyment Analysis that gives your teen the ability to review data for up to 10 different jobs to gain a deeper understanding of why your teen would be successful in that job and areas that can derail success.
- Coaching on their assessment results.
- Action plans to determine the best colleges for them.
- Exercises to help each other and peer to peer coaching.
Parents attend the last 30 minutes of the workshop to hear their results and action plans.
After the workshop:
- Parents receive a Parent Guide to help guide your teen
- A 30 minute coaching call with a My Ideal College coach.
Additional individual coaching sessions can be purchased.
* Virtual Group Coaching sessions are available contact us to learn more.
Set up your free strategy session to get your teen started on their path to future success!
We have open enrollment for group sessions our next one is schedule for Monday, January 20th in Kennesaw, GA. Sign up by December 15th to receive a My Ideal College Countdown Organizer.